Nepal draws visitors who come for a variety of reasons. Some are lured by the call of the mountains and seeking to climb or trek in the Himalayas, others are intrigued by the culture and the famous city of Kathmandu, and yet others come hoping to find some sort of spiritual awakening.
Nepal can be an adrenaline adventure, a cultural eye opener, or a life-changing experience, depending on the itinerary and mindset of the traveler.
- Assistance & Garland welcome at Tribhuban Intl. Airport.
- Arrival & Departure from the Airport.
- Accommodation as per above with Full Board.
- All jungle activities, canoe ride & elephant safari in CHITWAN.
- All throughout transfers & city tours by exclusive Air con Vehicle as per itinerary.
- Welcome dinner at Typical Nepalese restaurant with show.
- Mineral water will be provided during drive journey’s.
- English speaking guide during city tour.
- Entrance fees at sightseeing spots.
- Mineral water will be provided during drive journeys.
- All applicable hotel taxes. [ 13% VAT & 10% service charge].
- Camera fees etc. not specified.
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Porterage, restaurant and guide Tips.
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions.
- All personal expenses, language speaking guide at sightseeing tours.
- International flight ticket.
- Manakamana Temple Cable Car (USD25 PER PERSON)
- One Hour Mountain Flight From Kathmandu: USD250 p/p including to & fro airport transfers
- Nepal Visa (USD25 – USD35).
- Travel Insurance (Chubb Travel Insurance).
Price Valid till 30 September 2017.
Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice.
|Package name||Single||2-3PAX||4-6PAX||7-12PAX||13-20PAX||Child With Bed||Child without Bed||Details|
|6D5N Nepal Package||670~880||450~590||440~570||410~530||390~530||310~400||190~240||Download brochure|
|8D7N Nepal Package||840~1150||560~760||550~750||500~710||480~670||380~480||230~380||Download brochure|